At smartShift, we’re radically improving how businesses accomplish transformations with innovative automation throughout the entire enterprise software life cycle. And, at a quality level you’ve never seen before. Our Modern, Breakthrough Approach to Enterprise Software Management is gaining serious momentum.
We specialize in helping enterprises upgrade to high performance, next generation computing environments, including moves from on-premise to cloud, relational data to big data and platform-to-platform.
Unlike anything else you’ve seen in the market, smartShift’s patented suite of innovative automation tools will help you replace the people-intensive approach to managing enterprise applications. That’s why Gartner chose smartShift as a “Cool Vendor”. You’ll dramatically reduce the risk, cost and cycle times (from years to weeks) for complex IT transformations and technology overhauls.
- Modernization - effective strategies for migrating to SAP HANA®, the cloud or other systems
- Cost Avoidance - consolidation, quality improvement and cloud economies of scale
- Option Value - creating a clear path to better service levels and/or new business innovation
- Mergers and Acquisitions - effectively integrating ERP solutions
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) - managing an ERP system burdened by legacy systems and customization
- Regulatory Compliance - meeting the latest governmental or industry IT/business standards
smartShift was founded in 2002 by a team of German engineers who pioneered automated systems transformation software in the early 1990s.
Since then, we have grown to become an elite transformation and management partner to the world’s leading enterprise IT organizations. We have a deep heritage of building robust, extremely high quality algorithmic tools covering SAP and more than 20+ other legacy programming languages.
smartShift has served more than 200 global enterprise organizations across numerous vertical markets with over 700 successful project deliveries.
We are headquartered in New York and have a worldwide presence with locations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.